Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
The Five Essentials
We deliberately engage lots of Christians to intercede on behalf of the ministry site.
We consistently pursue lost kids & engage them in life-long relationships with Jesus.
We accurately handle Biblical truth, regularly coaching kids to apply it in their lives.
We intentionally work together with local churches, agencies and other partners to provide sustainable youth and family ministry.
We strategically develop leaders to reach young people from every people group.